Thursday, October 28, 2010

Andrea Fieger at Colorado University

While staying in Colorado this summer, I tested out the jumper world on a borders horse at the CU coach's barn. Wise Guy (Romeo) and I did the low jumpers in the local Colorado circuit. We had some serious learning experiences and some very successful trips as well. I learned a lot in the jumpers and look forward to playing with it more!
In the college realm, I have had a busy year as President of the CU Equestrian team. Our first horse show Oct 1,2,3 included 3 shows in one weekend. I made my debut in open flat, placing 2, 3 and 4th. I won my intermediate fences class on one of the days as well. On the first day I tied for high point rider with two other people.
CU also made an awesome debut winning the show all three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment