Thursday, October 28, 2010

Caitlin Hunter at Smith

In the world of Smith Equestrian, we had our first show (our home show!) this past Saturday. I got 2nd intermediate over fences and 5th on the intermediate flat. At our UMass show I pointed out into Open over fences and qualified for regionals this spring! The team is great, we're 20 strong this year, we're ranked 3rd in our region but then again we've only had one show.
Bubbles is doing fantastic, and is happily terrorizing the barn as usual. His eye looks great, and he's going wonderfully under saddle and was perfect the first time I jumped him around since August!
As far as college goes, I'm a biochemistry major and I'm also pre vet. I've started looking at vet schools, and would like to be some sort of exotic animal vet (either in zoos or wildlife rehabilitation centers). I'd like to be an anthropology minor if I have time for it, but I'm not sure if that will happen. I don't have time for much else besides riding and working, but I do manage to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment