Monday, November 8, 2010

Krissy Guthrie at Lynchburg College

Krissy, pictured with friend Haley Bagwell, is a sophomore on the equestrian team at Lynchburg College.
Here's an update from her:
Lynchburg's team has just finished its fall semester season and leads our region by about 19 points. In the first show I placed 4th in the intermediate fences and 5th in the novice flat. It was kind of a rough start but I came back at our second show winning my intermediate fences class and placing 2nd in my novice flat. Winning the intermediate flat allowed me to point out and go onto regionals in the spring. Our team finished reserve team for the day. At our third show I placed 4th in the open fences and won the novice flat and our team finished first.
Along with the school riding I have been riding a horse, Diplomat, at some of the local shows and doing very well in the Adults!! I also ride two horses, Ben and Chester, for a family at the barn when they can't make it out! I have been really busy riding along with school work but am having a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment